When following a strict diet, it is important that you find ways to become creative with the foods you are able to eat. You have to find new ways to serve the same old thing; that’s the key to staying on track with your diet. That is how you prevent yourself from getting bored, stuck in a mundane routine. Start using your foods in unconventional ways so that you can incorporate some excitement and change into your diet. Check out this great recipe for Protein Chocolate Rolls With a Creamy Peanut Filling. This fun and delicious desert takes 4 boring foods and turns them into an exciting desert that will blow your mind.
- 1/2 Scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1/2 Cup Oatmeal (Uncooked)
- 1 Cup Peanuts
- 2/4 Cup Almond Milk
- Coat frying pan with thin layer of olive oil and heat on medium heat.
- In a blender, combine oatmeal, protein powder, 1/4 cup almond milk, and egg whites. Blend well.
- Pour mixture into frying pan and cover. Cook for about 2mins or until firm enough to flip. Flip over and cook on other side for an additional 2mins. You should be left with a large, thin pancake/crepe.
- Cut pancake/crepe into strips (2 inch wide) and set aside.
- In a blender, combine peanuts and remaining almond milk. Blend into thick and creamy mixture.
- Scoop some of the mixture out and spread out on the pancake/crepe strips you made earlier.
- Roll the strips width-wise tightly to form rolls.
This is a delicious and healthy desert that is packed with protein and healthy carbs.